Tuesday, March 30, 2010

An Update

This week I had delicious Thai food in Glendale. I also had dinner with Kim at the 2-9. Kurt visited, which was a lot of fun. We went to Wurstkuche before picking up 6 40s and playing Catchphrase/Guesstures/Scattegories. Kevin and friends stopped by, which was entertaining. Zombie Flux followed. Then I baked a cake. The highlight of Friday was Kim's birthday dinner. I drove myself and friends to Newport where we had an extremely tasty home cooked feast (no joke), and played such things like pool, Mafia, and some game called Pyramid. I'm looking forward to an upload of polaroid pictures from the party - some of them were pretty fantastic. Saturday was spent mostly at the Mission Viejo Lake where the highlight was chasing aquatic birds while kayaking. Blokus occurred as well. Contented lazing filled in the gaps. That night I had an adventure picking up Jimmy from Union Station, and then I got hardly any sleep (such is the trend lately) before waking up at 6:45am to drive 2.5 hours to go snowboarding. Again. After snowboarding, I stopped by KSCR Fest (which was awesome, yay Emilie [and friends]) before eating a late dinner and crashing. I was exhausted.

I'm still exhausted.

I'm also waiting.

The picture is from the drive back from Big Bear. I don't feel like putting up more at the moment. Maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment