Saturday, March 13, 2010

LA Art Walking

So a few days ago I stopped by the LA Art Walk, starting at the rooftop of the Independent. It was a lot of fun! The art itself is pretty hit or miss, but the atmosphere is great. For dinner I ate at Blossom, a Vietnamese restaurant I had heard about via Yelp and randomly came across while going from gallery to gallery. I had Bun, Tom, Cha Gio, Bo Nuong (aka Vermicelli with Shrimp, Egg Roll, and Steak) - one of my favorite dishes that I usually get at Thanh Binh II. Superrrr tasty. Super super tasty. I was a fatty and finished the entire bowl. And then I was more of a fatty and got a huge cup of frozen yogurt at Yogurt Land. It's fun being a fatty sometimes. :)

Tomorrow I'm flying to Tucson for the first half of (my last) spring break (ever). I'm excited! It should be a lot of fun. For now, here are some more pictures from the Art Walk...

Live art by Robert Vargas

1 comment: