Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fiddling Around

Uploaded some pictures to Facebook today. While waiting for the upload to finish, I started fiddling around with the image sizes on my blog. I wanted them to be big enough to function without having to be linked to the larger picture... but I ran into issues with image quality because my camera is, well, not that great. An opinion or two regarding the changes would be much appreciated!

Thought I had some pictures from when the boy and I ventured to SinBala... but apparently not? So I picked out a few oldies but goodies instead. Emilie is in New York at the moment for the CMJ Music and Film Festival. I miss her!

Regina is in town, which means a busy weekend is approaching. Plus a Hapa event on Sunday, and three midterms next week. Boo! I'm excited for Disneyland though.

One other thing I'd like to mention before I watch some South Park (and then return to/start studying), is that today I received a letter from my Grandma written on a beautiful, textured card. It features a watercolor painting of a child and a dog at the beach. I love the beach. I love dogs. I love texture. I love this card. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment