Sunday, September 13, 2009

Days Pass By



It's been another busy weekend. Highlights include an afternoon with my RC, an Invite with a friend, hosting a game watching party for the USC vs Ohio State game, and attending Calligraphy (a Visions and Voices event featuring a play written by HapaSC faculty advisor Dr. Velina Houston). My brain is a little frazzled because I have yet to organize myself for the upcoming week, start and finish readings, homework and quizzes, and create a study guide for my first test of the year (this Wednesday...). Spent a little too much time passively socializing (Zombies, Zombies, more Zombies, and Bang!). It's been fun, although I wish I had more hours in the day to enjoy it all. Here are some pictures to replace words...







5 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!! Busy girl. Football is taking over the world again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really busy. I looked at that Bang! card game, is it any fun? It seems simple enough (some board games take forever to set up and play).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Bang! a lot. It's really simple to set up, and if you're used to that kind of game it's a breeze to learn. The length of the game changes every time you play it, depending on who's playing, how many people are playing, who's what, etc. You can play it with 3 people, but I recommend at least 4. The only issues are rule discrepancies, although there's supposedly clarifications by the author somewhere online. If a discrepancy comes up (and at least one generally does) I usually just play house rules, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you're having so much fun! I really wish we had more hours in the day for doing what we REALLY want to be doing instead of being bombarded constantly with tests and quizzes :/ *sigh* so many things to do, so many people to see..

    p.s. you look so pretty in the third pic!

    ReplyDelete