Sunday, August 9, 2009

Time Is Flying



And it's certainly flying fast. Classes start two weeks from tomorrow, which means that I've been busy trying to get things organized before moving back to LA. I'm President of HapaSC again this year, which means that I've got a LOT to do before we start our recruitment process (don't mind the unfinished portions of our website - it's currently getting updated for the new year). My goal is to get all the heavy planning done BEFORE school starts so I can actually have a life (outside of HapaSC) during the school year. So far, so good. I'm really excited about it, actually.

Spent a few days relaxing in LA and just got back. Swung by Scoops while I was up there and lo and behold - I see a sign for Guinness Chocolate! My absolute FAVORITE Scoops flavor! Except, what's this? They're all out for the night? Aoiahsdpfoih. I've been waiting to have Guinness Chocolate again since the first time I had it, which was the very first time I had Scoops, ever. Long time ago. And I haven't had it since. It's so depressing. (I ended up getting Pistachio Orange Water and Cherry Brandy, which was very tasty but STILL! Guinness Chocolate!)

I have less time to write entires, which means that posts will be shorter (yay) and more infrequent (not yay). In the meantime, I've started up another blog (one that's easier to update) called One Smile. And with that said, I hope everyone is having a lovely day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment