Wednesday, November 18, 2009

One More Time

I've done it again. I've gone and created another "me" site without a drop of rhyme or reason. Actually, that's a lie. The story behind this one is that I wanted to post a song here... but was having a really hard time figuring out a simple way to do it with blogger. There might not be a simple way. Anyway, word on the street is that tumblr is simple and lo and behold, it is. So I've created a tumblr (that I have yet to edit to my liking) where I can post things that I like. Not just things that I've been doing, which is what this blog has turned into.

Originally (and you can check my first post on mynameisabra if you doubt me), this was supposed to be a blog about the "many things that interest me, as well as the little things that make me smile." I also noted that I'd be writing about what I find fun and interesting in my own life... but the focus was supposed to be the former, not the latter. myonesmile was a failed attempt to focus on that again... and so now I'm going to try and split it up a bit. This tumblr that I've made will be updated, hopefully on a regular (daily??) basis, with things that I like. Period. Nothing fancy. No words. (I tend to get carried away with words). Just THINGS.

One day I'll start writing about the little things that make me smile again... but as for now, this blog will remain things that I've been doing (and a few little things that make me smile), and that tumblr will be things that I like. Because apparently/recently, the majority of what I do isn't little/doesn't make me smile/whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment