Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy HallowEEEeen

Happy (Day-After) Halloween! Hope everyone else is having a good weekend :) Halloween started on Thursday for me... although it didn't go exactly as planned. I was supposed to go to the Hapa/Troy Phi Halloween party, but because I (and RC, since he came with) was the designated Hapa rep for getting drinks, I didn't start getting ready until 10 something - AFTER the party started. Which is not a big deal, normally (I'm all about the fashionably late entrances), except JUST when RC and I were about to head over, I started getting calls/texts that the party had been shut down. Instead of going to the relocated party (I've never been to a relocated party that's lived up to the original), we decided to mess around with our costumes. We were dressed up as "Scene Kids" (HAHA) so we began our fooling around by taking "Myspace Pictures" :P Not putting any up here... but a few will probably go up on Facebook. And then we decided that we looked more like Rockstars so the night digressed in that direction, hehe :)

We spontaneously switched our Friday/Saturday plans, and ended up carving pumpkins and watching The Nightmare Before Christmas on Friday instead of Saturday. Which was an adventure on it's own, simply because we do things last minute sometimes and had some time trying to find pumpkins to carve!

And on SATURDAY, we drove out to Six Flags for some good ole coaster fun... plus Fright Fest! Which was actually a lot of fun. We went through all the mazes (only 6), and ironically our favorite was the first one we went through: Jokesters Hideout. And of course we went on one of my most favoritest thrill rides of all time... Colossus BACKWARDS!!! Such a trip. Scares the shit out of me every time hahaha.

We got back really late (we kept indulging in Jack in the Box's Pumpkin Shake)... but it was definitely worth it. And today is promising to be a day of relaxation, which to me, is a fantastic way to round out a busy weekend. In addition to the time change (yay for one more hour!), the boy is taking me out to dinner tonight. I'm looking forward to it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun, last time I watched Nightmare before Christmas for Halloween it got me all excited for Christmas instead. You did a lot more for Halloween than I, I usually really enjoy carving pumpkins but was still recovering from sickness until the end of the week so I didn't have time before my party.

    ReplyDelete