Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Welcome


Today, I've decided to start writing in my blog (which I actually created a while ago, but never found the need to write in). I will be including two posts: the first, as an explanation as to why I'm starting this blog. The second will be some current thoughts.

So. Who am I? In a nutshell, I am a music student with interests in business, psychology, art, reading, adventures, and experiences. I'm blogging because I've entered a point in my life where I feel like I need to refocus who I am. Therefore, I will be blogging about the many things that interest me, as well as the little things that make me smile. I will also be writing about what I find fun and interesting in my own life, simply because I have a bad memory and it will be both nice and convenient to have a place where I can look back on my experiences. Feel free to leave feedback by way of comments. I hope you enjoy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment