Sunday, April 19, 2009

Busy Weekend


It's 3:24am. I am exhausted. So far, this has been a very long weekend. Even though it's been both fun and productive, I feel no more relaxed than I did two days ago. Which isn't the best of feelings, but hey. At least it's been fun and productive.

One of the productive things I did was call up Time Warner Cable and coerce them to send out a maintence worker to fix my internet and TV, which, although neither has been working properly since around December, finally decided to go completely out on me (and my roommates) a few days ago. After two days of surprisingly helpful service, I have internet again. Fickle internet, but it's working well enough for me to use so I'll deal for the moment.

That picture up there is a collage of indie style wedding/engagement pictures by Feather Love. I found the link on Oh, Joy! and, even though I don't have an extreme interest in weddings/engagements, I'm posting it because I love dogs, and the one in this picture made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment