Thursday, April 23, 2009

Flying Time


So it's been a few days since I've been able to write. I've actually got a full schedule today as well, so this won't be a full entry. Patience is a virtue, my friends.

Currently, I'm sitting in the Behavioral Lab of the Accounting Building waiting for an experiment to begin. For my business class this semester, I need to participate in two research studies to fulfill one of the course requirements. This is my first one. I'm not exactly sure what we'll be doing... probably something to do with OB. I'm not sure what else they need an undergraduate lab rat for :P

Something small that makes me happy: Making a list of things to do, and crossing things off that list when I do them. I had 16 things on my list yesterday, and by midnight I had only 1 left. Such a satisfying feeling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment