Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Calm Before the Storm

I intended to update earlier this week (which is why I put up two posts today), but I really didn't have the time. Highlights include:

A Relay for Life Meeting
A Valentine's Day package from my Dad!
A beautiful field trip to the Getty
A combo night with Emilie at the Counter and Melt!
A big dinner at Road to Seoul
A philanthropy show at Theta Xi
A successful trip downtown to check out the Hive
A KSCR party with plenty of the unexpected
A friend's fantastic senior recital
A chance to reconnect with old friends
A night in with thai food and the Olympics
And a lot of fun/meaningful hang time :)

It's been a good/interesting week. A lot is going on in my head. It's hard to describe. My original plan was to swing by Orange County today for a bit of shopping and a chance to finish reading the Enchantress of Florence. I'm not sure if I'll make it down at this point, but if I do I might swing by Kim's to see her family's new house. We'll see!

A few more pictures from the Getty:

No comments:

Post a Comment