Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pondering Thoughts

Classes are over. I still have a project to do, a paper to write, and four finals to study for. It would be less of an issue if I were more prepared for all of the above. In any case, a week and three days from now I will be done with it all, regardless of the quality I put forth.

I sang in a recital today. I miss singing. I forget how much I enjoy singing, sometimes. I feel like I let a lot of things get in the way of my singing these past few years... as well as in the way of a lot of other important, unmentioned things. And now I'm nearing the end and I just want to get out. I have a feeling that a successful college career doesn't end like this, but since I don't have any experience otherwise, maybe it does.

No. No it doesn't.

I took my Dad to Disneyland for his birthday. It was fun. More pictures are below.

P.S.
Lately I've been updating my Tumblr more than I've been updating this. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment