Monday, April 5, 2010

HAPArt: Art, Music, Food and Philanthropy

Finally, I'm able to talk about this! Months ago I alluded to a project that I was working on, but never ended up talking about it. Well, this is it: HAPArt. Presented by HapaSC, it's an exhibition featuring contemporary art, live music, and food/refreshments. We've also set up another on-site bone marrow drive (like at Mixed and Matched last year) where attendees can register for the National Bone Marrow Registry on the spot, courtesy of A3M.

Until all our musicians and food vendors are confirmed, I'm not going to discuss it (although I'm EXTREMELY excited about both!!).

For now, you can learn more about the show at the Facebook Event or at the HAPArt website. If you're in the Los Angeles/Southern California area, please schedule this in your calender/try to make it out! Also, invite your friends and family! It's going to be a fantastic event, and I really hope you all are there to share it with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment