Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Counting Down the Days



The above picture is of a postcard I received recently from Taiwan (through Postcrossing). When I first saw it, I guessed that it was of a shopping area in Taipei. I messaged the sender to make sure, and it turns out I was right! Gosh, I miss Taiwan food a LOT. It's SO tasty, especially during the summer...

But it's OK. There are a lot of other tasty (and less tasty) things in Southern California that make me happy. Here are a few:

Making breakfast for two
Guava juice
Catching up on Dorm Life
Being (almost) done with this semester
Deciding when I will make a White Russian Tiramisu
Looking through old pictures of good times
Watching Mean Girls instead of studying for finals

I won't really have the opportunity to travel/go very far this summer, but I have a hunch it will be a good (and much needed) break anyway.



In other news, I miss Mr. Snow :/

1 comment: